Introducing the Inner Glow Programposted health & wellbeing, news and tagged glow, beauty, gut health, probiotic, inner glow, detox, health on April 14, 2016.
Nourish your way to natural beauty from the inside out with our new Inner Glow Program.
To feel and look your best, all of your body’s cells need to receive adequate nutrition. Your skin is your largest organ and what you take on the inside, shows on the outside. Amazonia Raw nutritional formulas are a delicious and effective way to boost your intake of beauty fuel.
Boosting your inner glow is as easy as following these 3 steps below:
Step 1 - Morning: Raw Pre-Probiotic
Having a healthy digestive system is key to feeling and looking healthy. Show your gut some love when you wake up by taking 1 serve of Raw Pre-Probiotic in 200 ml of water. Probiotics are responsible for helping us digest food properly and the prebiotics act as food supply for the good bacteria, so your inner ecology can thrive. This may assist with healthy weight management, skin clarity and preventing bloating. Hello bright eyes and flat tummy!
Step 2 - Daytime: Raw Prebiotic Greens
Chlorophyll (the green pigment) stimulate anti ageing enzymes and support cleansing to encourage healthy, youthful skin. Throughout the day, mix 1-2 serves of Raw Prebiotic Greens into your water or a smoothie. This provides an abundance of dark leafy greens, sprouts, grasses, herbs and natural sea minerals to nourish your cells and support detoxification. When you keep your insides clean and healthy, it shows on the outside.
Step 3 - Evening: Raw Prebiotic Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, which helps to keep wrinkles and dry skin at bay by fighting free radical damage. Before bed, consume 1 serve of Raw Prebiotic Vitamin C in 200 ml of water. This provides the body with over 500 mg of natural vitamin C which may support collagen production and help repair and rejuvenate your cells while you sleep. Waking up fresh faced is your new thing.
- Make sure you aren’t using toxic skincare products. For a completely natural choice, try coconut oil as moisturiser or read our posts on how to create a toxin-free beauty routine and the top 10 edible beauty fixes found in your kitchen.
- Load up on colourful fruit and veg at every meal for plenty of anti-ageing and glow enhancing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Try out some of our rainbow recipes here!
- Drink plenty of water and beauty teas (think rosehip or green) to maintain hydration levels and keep skin plump.
- Get 8 hours of sleep every night as your body uses this time to regenerate and repair. It’s called beauty sleep for a reason!
- Be happy. Smiling and laughter provide an instant (and free) makeover!