These are genius! The perfect answer to a "grab and go" acai bowl, a summery dessert and party crowd-pleaser all at once.
Acai Bowl Cheesecakes (makes 6 mini)
Developed by Anthea from Nourish Your Soul With the Rainbow
½ cup dried figs, stems cut off, soaked in water for at least 2 hours
½ cup mixture of oats and/or whatever muesli or granola that you have in your pantry
Pinch of salt
1. Use a silicon cupcake mould or line your cupcake tin with cupcake papers or baking paper.
2. Drain the figs. In a food processor, whizz all base ingredients until well combined.
3. Firmly press the mixture into the bottom of the cupcake moulds. Set aside in freezer.
1 ¼ cup cashews, soaked in water overnight
2 tbs coconut butter or oil, softened
2 tbs sweetener (optional)
1 packet frozen Amazonia Organic Acai
½ cup berries such as raspberries, blueberries or whatever you desire
¼ cup banana, chopped
1. Drain the cashews. In a food processor, whizz the cashews, coconut butter/oil and optional sweetener until smooth and creamy.
2. Add the fruit to the food processor and whizz until smooth and creamy. Taste and add more sweetener if desired.
3. Remove the cupcake mould from the freezer. Spoon the cheesecake filling into the moulds and return it to the freezer.
Whatever you desire! Think fresh or dried fruits, granola, buckwheat, puffed grains, coconut, nut butter, cacao nibs, superfoods, chocollllattttee… You can use anything that you would put on a smoothie bowl!
1. Arrange and cut fruits as desired.
2. Remove the cheesecakes from the freezer before they are completely set and arrange toppings as desired.
3. Return cheesecakes to freezer for at least 5 hours.
4. To serve, defrost for at least 10 minutes and enjoy!